Welcome to ICRTIME-2k18
About the conference
Today, we need innovators more than any time before. Every organization and business is feeling the impact of globalization, migration, technological and knowledge revolutions, and climate change issues. Innovation will bring added value and widen the employment base.
The present conference attempt to establish some robust and mutual interactions and cooperation with scientific educational, governmental and non-governmental organizations, and industries across local, national and international levels to meet the following objectives:
- Creating contacts as possible to provide a means for scientific and industrial exchanges.
- Boosting the scientific and research collaborations with other scientific centers in the country and around the world.
- Promoting the basic and applied research in mechanical engineering, identifying the top ideas and turning them into productive projects.
- Strengthening the interaction and communication between educational institutions and the industries.
- Finding out the latest scientific achievements and research methods.
- To encourage academicians for doing more research work and innovations.
The Conference is aimed at an exchange of ideas and concepts among a broader group including:
- Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders
- Representatives from Industries
- Representatives from Government and Investment Organizations
Themes of Conference
The conference will highlight the related focused areas based on the following themes / topics:
- Engineering Design
- Modelling and Simulation
- Automotive Industry
- Smart and composite materials
- Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering
- Measurement and Inspection
- Quality Management
- Production Management
- Maintenance, Logistics
- Manufacturing Processes
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Automation and Mechtronics/Robotics
- Modelling& Optimization of Systems and Processes
- Medical Innovative Technologies
- Environment in manufacturing
- Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Agriculture Innovative Technologies
- Energy, Energy plants, Thermal Engineering
- Renewable and Non conventional Energy Sources
NOTE: Any other paper related with the theme of the conference
will be accepted.